The Cross is the point where all of history was changed forever by a love that truly is so amazing, so divine, that it demands our soul, our lives and our very all.
To download or share this message, click on message image or title.
- Which would I prefer - to be served or serve? Why?
- What is it that I am truly hungry and thirsty for in life?
- Do I pray more for my will or God's will to be done?
- What, if anything, has suffering taught me?
- How has the life, death and resurrection of Jesus made a difference in my everyday life?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Luke 19:28-40
Monday - John 13:3-5
Tuesday - Luke 22:7-27
Wednesday - Luke 22:39-46
Thursday - Luke 23:13-25
Friday - Luke:23:26-49
Saturday - Luke 23:50-56