"When you really believe that you are loved by God, you can allow your friends the freedom to respond to your love in their way."~ Henri Nouwen
- How was my relationship with my parents and siblings growing up?
- Was I able to develop relationships as a child?
- What do I need to do to be able to develop deep lasting relationships in my life?
- How do I measure the relationship that I currently have in my life?
- Do I need to reconcile with past relationships?
- Are honesty and transparency attributes that I need in my life to be able to develop healthy wholehearted relationships?
- What did I hear or experience today that was most impactful? What, if anything, am I feeling inspired to do as a result?
Daily Scripture Reading
Sunday - Mark 2:1-5
Monday - Mark 1:16-18
Tuesday - Mark 1:19-20
Wednesday - Proverbs 4:23
Thursday - John 4:7-10
Friday - Mark 2:14-15
Saturday - Matthew 5:43-48